- Generosity is how love prevents the reversion of attention to oneself.
- In relationships, quid pro quo mentality is the source of inconstancy, in that it leads one to expect reciprocation after doing one loving thing. People do this to be more just, to decrease reciprocal duty for themselves. Equivalent to distractions in work.
- Habituating the quid pro quo mentality allows the curve for stasis to go up and right. Releasing expectation of return is how mentality is habituated.
- Unconditional generosity leads to vital engagement.
- Vital engagement leavens entire day with motives of love.